This 1-day introduction to Drupal 8 is aimed at anyone who wants to get up and running with Drupal.
During this hands-on workshop you'll click your way through the administration interface and learn how to use the most important features and building blocks Drupal has to offer.
Starting from a new, standard Drupal 8 installation we'll build a small website together and in the process explore concepts such as:
- content types and categories (taxonomies)
- users, roles, and permissions
- lists of content (views)
- extending Drupal's built-in functionality with additional modules and themes
- No prior knowledge of Drupal or any other Content Management System is required.
- No knowledge of programming languages or markup languages is required.
- Bring your own wifi-capable laptop, preferably with an up-to-date version of Chrome or Firefox.
- We will give every attendee an individual Drupal 8 training site, hosted on our infrastructure for the duration of the course.
The course starts at 9:00 and ends at 17:00.
Coffee, tea and water are provided during coffee breaks around 10:30 and 15:30.
Lunch (12:30 - 13:30) is not provided, but group lunch with vegetarian and vegan options will be organised. separately.
Macbeth Centre (MAC)
London W6 9JJ
0208 753 3600