1st September 2018
Pathway Education is owned and operated by Swiftcircle SL, a Limited Liability Company registered in Malaga, Spain under VATID/CIF ESB93365393 at Pol. 8/551, 29500 Alora Spain / PO Box 25, 29500 Alora, Spain.
1. By using pathwayeducation.eu you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of pathwayeducation.eu. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use pathwayeducation.eu.
2. Swiftcircle may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Swiftcircle. Your continued use of pathwayeducation.eu after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of pathwayeducation.eu
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use pathwayeducation.eu content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use, unless explicitly stated otherwise. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any pathwayeducation.eu content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of pathwayeducation.eu content requires the prior written permission of Swiftcircle.
4. You agree to use pathwayeducation.eu only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of pathwayeducation.eu. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within pathwayeducation.eu.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. pathwayeducation.eu content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Swiftcircle, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Swiftcircle be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of pathwayeducation.eu regardless of the form of action.
7. Swiftcircle does not warrant that functions contained in pathwayeducation.eu content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that pathwayeducation.eu or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Swiftcircle and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Swiftcircle SL and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Swiftcircle, or any other third party.
9. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on pathwayeducation.eu (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain.
13. You can at any time request to have your account and all its content deleted by emailing [email protected] - putting "account delete" in the subject line.
Training Cancellation Policy
Please refer to our Training Cancellation Policy.